- Engineering 3rd year students 50% Aggregate and above or exceptional scores in the subjective section of the qualifying test.
- Qualifying test:
A) aptitude: difficulty level based &
B) Subjective: c/c++/Java/.Net/Php
- Lower training costs and time for companies
- Get finished product as far as the Hard Skills are concerned.
- In the entire process all participation from the company is
live and interactive, hence no travelling costs.
- In a fraction of the actual cost spent per recruit we could
train the student to save a
- Tweak the syllabus as per your needs.
- Company Participates by giving weekend guest lectures /broadcast
internal in house trainings/ having periodic group discussions.
- Regular trainers will be periodically updated by companies.
- Students opting for SEP will get practical knowledge of
programming which will make them familiar with real industry.
- Students will also get inhouse company training which will
help them get familiar with the real industry.
- Students will get soft skills training which will make them
more confident & improve thier presentation skills.
- The evaluation of students will be done by
companies during this program.
- The students scoring top grades will get interview
calls of atleast five companies.